Middle of the Month Camp Needs List
SPLENDOR FARMS MIDDLE OF THE MONTH/HOLIDAY CAMP 2022
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR FAQ REGARDING CAMP!!!
LABEL ALL BELONGINGS: Things will be lost at camp. We will return any lost and found with a name in it so please label anything you would like returned to you.
1. Jeans or riding pants/leggings, and another few T-shirts, TALL SOCKS to wear with boots & PROPERLY FITTED SPORTS BRA, personal hygiene supplies, i.e. toothpaste/deodorant. We don’t allow tank tops or spaghetti strap tops for riding
2. A bath towel/washcloth for showers.
3. A baseball cap for everyday sun protection and a poncho for rain days, a flash light, and sunscreen and bug spray for the trails.
4. BOOTS FOR RIDING (NO hiking boots, rubber boots, NO FLAT HEEL boots, no dress boots) ALL RIDING BOOTS SHOULD HAVE A 1 INCH HEEL.
5. One roll of paper towels & a canned food item for the local food bank.
6. Gatorade/Powerade/Water only. No Red Bull, soft drinks, Iced Coffee, anything known to contain excessive caffeine or sugar. Also a shoe-box size plastic bin with tight fitting lid filled with favorite snacks (try to be nut/peanut free)
7. Any medications with written or typed directions for usage placed inside the bag with her name inside and outside. (SEE ME PERSONALLY AFTER ORIENTATION FOR MEDICATION CHECK-IN).
8. A riding helmet, which is properly fitted. DO NOT USE BELL HELMETS THEY DON’T FIT PROPERLY - Please check inside your daughter’s helmet to make sure that it is ASTM/SEI approved (we have helmets if you don't)
9. We provide sheets/pillow cases, but a favorite blanket/pillow is always welcome and makes your camper feel at home.
10. Campers are required to bring two premade lunches as lunchables.
11. A smile on her face, EVERY DAY!
NOT PERMITTED • Cell Phones • Entertainment devices: Video Games, DVD, TV, Tablets, Pets • Weapons, Tobacco, Drugs, Alcohol