Half Day Camp Needs List
SPLENDOR FARMS ½ DAY CAMP 2022
SESSION I & 2
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ OUR FAQ REGARDING CAMP!!!
LABEL ALL BELONGINGS: Things will be lost at camp. We will return any lost and found with a name in it so please label anything you would like returned to you.
1. Wear jeans, t-shirt, boots, baseball cap, and sunscreen to camp every day. (bring an extra tshirt, a pair of shorts & tennis shoes for field trip/farm work in the afternoons, and flipflops for pool time. A Poncho for rain days (if any)
2. A bathing suit. A beach towel/goggles/pool toys, etc... Don't bring anything expensive. This is to have fun at the pool.
3. A baseball cap for everyday sun protection, and “cool ties/neck wraps” from Academy for the trail rides.
4. Sunscreen. Bug spray for the trails.
5. Tennis shoes for farm work, flip flops for poolside, BOOTS FOR RIDING (NO hiking boots, rubber boots, NO FLAT HEEL boots, no dress boots) ALL RIDING BOOTS SHOULD HAVE A 1 INCH HEEL.
6. A disposable camera or two (24 picture) with name on camera!!! PLEASE NO DIGITAL CAMERAS
7. One roll of paper towels & a canned food item for the local food bank only on the first day.
8. A package of disposable gloves for making sticky molasses horse treats/kennel/gardening work
9. A plain (no decorations) photo album for 4x6 pictures (50 count) This is to decorate and make into a scrapbook, photo book for the pictures they take.
10. One pre-made lunch (nothing needing a microwave, please) and two or three drinks. Powerade/Gatorade/Water only. NO soft drinks, red bull, iced coffee, or any other caffeinated enhanced drink.
11. Any medications with directions for usage (SEE ME PERSONALLY AFTER ORIENTATION).
12. A riding helmet, which is properly fitted. DO NOT USE BELL HELMETS THEY DON’T FIT PROPERLY (A BICYCLE HELMET is OK)
13. A plain white t-shirt, and
14. A smile on her face, EVERY DAY!
NOT PERMITTED • Cell Phones • Entertainment devices: Video Games, DVD, TV, Tablets, Pets • Weapons, Tobacco, Drugs, Alcohol